MyTHDHR is a self-service portal for Home Depot employees. Mythdhr’s official address is www.mythdhr.com. This portal helps employees view and manage their work schedules, payroll and work-related details.
To login to the My Appron portal, you need certain credentials, such as B. a user ID and password. If you logged in to the store’s mythdhr portal, enter your store’s AIS ID, and if you log in from another location, use the LAN ID.
How Do I Reset My Apron Home Depot Employee Login Password?
Any Home Depot colleague who forgot their login password can reset it with one click. To reset your Home Depot password, you will need a username if you choose to reset using the SMS option.
- The steps to reset your Home Depot self-service login password are as follows:
- Please visit the official website for example. for example https://thdsaml.homedepot.com/.
- On the login page, click Forgot my password.
- A password reset page will open.
- Here you will have 3 options: reset with text message, reset with TSA token and reset with another method.
- Click on Reset with SMS option.
- Then enter your username and click Next.
- Then follow the additional instructions to reset the password.
The Home Depot ess portal offers an online bench verification service. Home Depot employees can check the details of the next day’s work online by visiting the official Home Depot portal.
Home Depot is the largest home goods retailer in the United States. Home Depot is incorporated as Home Depot Inc. Home Depot offers such equipment, tools, construction products and services throughout the United States. Home Depot was founded in 1978 and the company’s founders are Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, Pat Farrah and Kenneth Langone.