With Home Depot ESS, you can edit and view some of your employees’ data. You can review your address and other personal information each month to ensure Home Depot can communicate with you about taxes, benefits, and more. in an affordable way.
My Home Depot Apron Benefits
So you have a basic idea of the My Apron Home Depot portal, so now tell us about its advantages.
- Employees/Employees can access and view payment-related details such as paycheck, payroll, pay slips, and paychecks.
- Employees/Employees can verify direct deposit details at My Apron Home Depot.
- Employees can view their tax returns and paychecks
- Employees/Employees may register for Home Fund Deduction using the Home Depot Employee Login.
- Employees can update their postal and email addresses in the system
- Viewing W-2 statements will be easier for employees
- Employees/Employees can view their Leave of Absence (LOA) from their Home Depot Employee Login and can also print Leave of Absence Packages
- This web application also allows employees or employees to activate their salary cards.
- Employees or employees can view your Home Depot schedule.
- So above were the advantages of Home Depot ESS – Web Application. As an employee or collaborator, it’s one of the best ways to manage work and plan your schedule. But remember, if you are an employee, you will need to sign in with your Home Depot employee ID.
Home Depot is one of the largest construction retailers in the United States, providing construction products, services and tools. A team of four entrepreneurs founded the company in 1978: Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, Pat Farrah and Kenneth Langone.
My Apron is Home Depot’s web app that allows your employees (current and former employees) to view their hours, payslips, tax returns, vacations, LOA and more.